Topic: Los Angeles (Orange County), CA

Subject: Need for a Financial Analyst - Irvine, CA.
Paul Brien
Member: 2011
Submitted on 08-17-16 5:34 pm

I have a friend/client who is seeking a Financial Analyst to primarily serve as a pricing/spreadsheet resource for their business.  They are seeking a full-time candidate.  They are in the Energy space and the prospective analyst will be working to support significant projects currently underway and in the pipeline. The employer does not yet have a job posting or description to share, but I can connect any interested parties directly to the company for further discussion.

Let me know if you know of anyone that might have an interest.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Paul

Paul R. Brien

President

Concentric Business Solutions, LLC

PMB 205, 30251 Golden Lantern, Suite E

Laguna Niguel, CA. 92677-5993

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo