Topic: General Posts

Subject: Korea Finance consultant
Bruno Dirringer
Member: 2015
Submitted on 03-29-17 11:30 am
Greetings FENG colleagues - I need your help. Looking for a transition consultant in Korea. Must be a culture and language bridge between US Corp and local Manufacturing. Please share names and contact details - Many thanks, Bruno

Replies
Abiola Bankole-Hameed
Member: 2013

Subject: Re:Korea Finance consultant

Submitted on 04-06-17 4:17 pm.
My daughter recently returned from Korea. Stem background, intermediate korean speaker and hoping to get an MBA shortly. She is hoping to go into management consulting.

Let me know if you want to utilize her skills. She can be reached at 630 886 5344

Bruno Dirringer

Submitted on 04-07-17 12:25 pm.
Thank you very much - will be in need of a very Senior person. Right or wrong, Korean culture driven.

Will keep her name in mind, but not for this - appreciate - B

Ron Linares
Member: 2017

Submitted on 04-15-17 2:25 pm.
Bruno,

I am a new member.  my fomer employer has an office in Korea and I have a contact there that is Korean and fluent in English.  He went to school at Boston College and the guy is a rockstar

if you are still looking I will pass along his contact info.  

Ron Linares

Bruno Dirringer

Submitted on 04-17-17 5:19 pm.
Hello Ron and thnak you for your message.

Can you please send me his contact details or have him send his resume at brdlinkedin@gmail.com.

Very much appreciate!

Bruno Dirringer

Marc Choi
Member: 2002

Submitted on 04-18-17 10:09 pm.
I may be able to help out.  I spent over 25 years with the Fortune 500 companies performing planting accounting through corporate audits and everything such as M&A, and anything, valuation of foreign entities, etc. in between.  I am fluent in Korean and English in written and in verbal.  I have been with General Electric, United Technologies Corporation, PepsiCo, Quaker Oates.....  let me know 

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo