Topic: General Posts

Subject: Inquiring on phone consulting companies
Lorenzo De Ferrari
Member: 2011
Submitted on 04-10-17 12:18 pm
Hi all,

I have been recently contacted by several Companies that describe themselves as companies who procure expertise to their customers by gathering experts that get hired for brief consultations on the phone. Names like GLG or Guidepoint.

Does anybody have experience with these folks ? looking at their websites, they look like regular business, but who knows....

Also, any idea of what is a reasonable fee that I should request for, say, a one hour phone interview ?

Thx,

Lorenzo

Replies
Steve Moses
Member: 2004

Subject: Re:Inquiring on phone consulting companies

Submitted on 04-10-17 5:04 pm.
Hi Lorenzo,

I've had good experiences with both GLG and Guidepoint.  Hourly wage range is probably around $180-$250.  Amount of calls varies based upon the time of year but it provides some extra cash.  Good luck!

Steve

Lorenzo De Ferrari
Member: 2011

Submitted on 04-10-17 10:55 pm.
thank you Steve, I will give them a try

Milan Gandhi
Member: 2006

Submitted on 04-11-17 9:28 am.
I have been working with GLG for few years now and have done few phone consultations. Good company and nice topics.

Francis Sirkka
Member: 2017

Submitted on 04-17-17 8:56 am.
Hi Steve and Milan,

I am looking for a consulting opportunity and would like to learn more about this.  Would you be able to refer me to a contact at GLG or Guidepoint?

Milan Gandhi

Submitted on 04-17-17 9:49 am.
Hi Francis

I sent referral for your name to GLG and strongly endorsed your service sector experience. I have given your gmail ID and they should be contacting you soon.

Best

Milan

PS: Per my email, call me when you have moment and I will explain to you how it works.

Dev Rustagi
Member: 2017

Submitted on 04-19-17 4:12 pm.
Hi Steve and Milan

Would you know if they contact people in London too? I am interested in the consulting opportunities and would appreciate if you could please refer me to them.

Let me know what details of mine I should provide you for referrals. 

Thanks

Dev

Milan Gandhi

Submitted on 04-20-17 10:39 am.
Hi Dev

I am not sure about overseas but can definitely send referral to GLG folks for you.

Please connect with me on my cell at 917 854 8447 and will provide you more details.

Regards

Milan Gandhi

OUR SPONSORS: