Topic: General Posts

Subject: Insurtech / Fintech
Mike Murray
Member: 2016
Submitted on 04-11-17 8:21 pm
Fellow FENG members --

I am interested in connecting with any members who are either participating or seeking to participate in the insurtech or fintech spaces as entrepreneurs / startups or as sources of capital, incubators, or accelerators for such ventures.

I am a University of Chicago trained economist with deep expertise in the property/casualty insurance space and a passion for the application of advanced analytics and data to all manner of problems in finance, risk assessment, risk transfer, and risk management more generally, as well as expertise in economic and financial analysis, modeling, and insurance data, accounting, and regulation. 

My goal is put to my energy, skills, knowldge, and network to good use connecting entrepreneurs and startups with the captial and other resources necessary to foster their success. My hope is that doing so will enable all to profit by bolstering society's ability to finance and otherwise cope with current and emerging risks in an  increasingly complex and dangerous world.

Regards,

Michael R. Murray

m.r.murray01@gmail.com

Replies
Mark Baumgardner
Member: 2015

Subject: Re:Insurtech / Fintech

Submitted on 04-12-17 1:40 pm.
Hello Michael, I am interested in leveraging my knowledge and network in capital markets with a FinTech firm and would appreciate a few minutes of your time to share thoughts. I may also be reached @ mbaumgardner34@gmail.com or (312) 593-7526. Please contact me directly or recommend a time andf I will revert. Warm regards, Mark

Ben Redding
Member: 2013

Submitted on 04-14-17 2:58 pm.
Michael,

Thanks for your post.  I'm a former CFO who's recently launched the startup software company WellScale (www.WellScale.com), a cloud-based FinTech platform aimed at providing actionable insights to mid-market CFOs. Our aim is to help CFOs unlock additional profits and drive strategy utilizing a mix of FinTech tools, best practices, and proprietary information. 

My email is bredding@wellscale.com and my LinkedIn profile is here:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/benreddingjdmba

Please email or LI message me if you'd like to connect and discuss - best wishes.

-Ben

Jim Scott
Member: 2011

Submitted on 04-15-17 11:19 am.
Hi Michael.

I am a NY Metro based Consulting CFO for Early Growth Financial Services. I have FinTech clients, none looking for funding currently but always open to networking to improve their chances for success. You can find out more about our company at www.earlygrowthfinancialservices.com  Let;s connect networks on LinkedIn an begin a discussion,   Best regards, Jim

OUR SPONSORS: