Topic: General Posts

Subject: Adaptive
Joseph Tarzia
Member: 2017
Submitted on 10-11-17 10:31 am
Does anyone have experience using Adaptive for budgeting?  I would love to hear your thoughts on it as a budgeting solution.  Thank you.

Replies
Ray Tarka

Subject: Re:Adaptive

Submitted on 10-12-17 2:58 pm.
I've used Adaptive Insights for about a year with our business and it has proven to be useful.  Please fee free to reach out to me to have more in-depth discussion at your convenience. - ray.tarka@gmail.com

Michele Miller
Member: 2015

Submitted on 10-13-17 12:16 pm.
I've been using it for 3 years and really like it.  There is a lot you can do with it but it's just me and one person on my team who helps me so we don't have a ton of time to work on it but try to make a couple of improvements each year.  It's WAY better than using spreadsheets for budgeting (which is what we did before).  We also use it as our financial reporting system because our ERP system does not have a good reporting system.

Stacy Dunn
Member: 2013

Submitted on 10-14-17 9:09 pm.
I've used Adaptive for 3 years at a former company, and will be usiing it this year for budgeting as well.  It is much better than spreadsheets, but has the same type of formula/grid aspects.  It does take some time to setup all the financial models, but after setup it works great for budgeting and forecasting.  I imported the actuals from Great Plains for the ongoing forecasting.

Joseph Tarzia

Submitted on 10-16-17 8:49 am.
Thank you everyone for your responses and feedback.  They are very helpful and support what I have heard from others.

OUR SPONSORS: