Topic: General Posts

Subject: Bank of America Feedback
Karl Nicholls
Member: 2014
Submitted on 11-28-17 10:59 am
I am looking for some feedback on people's experiences with Bank of America, particularly if they have used them to open bank accounts in foreign countries.

Thank you.

Karl

Replies
Bill Minovich
Member: 2016

Subject: Re:Bank of America Feedback

Submitted on 11-29-17 11:24 am.
I have not used BofA to open a foreign bank account, but have used them for other services on a personal level and have also had dealings with them in my corproate life. I would rather share my experiences privately. Please email or call me and I will be glad to share my experience with you.

Karl Nicholls

Submitted on 12-04-17 5:09 pm.
Thank you Bill, I sent you a note to your personal email address.

Rogelio Lara
Member: 2006

Subject: Bank of America Feedback

Submitted on 12-07-17 3:00 pm.
I work with Bank of America domestically for my personal and professional bank accounts.   Please give me a call to provide further information.

Regards, 

R. A Lara 

Robin Veariel
Member: 2017

Submitted on 12-10-17 11:35 pm.
My last employment was in the treasury sales area of Bank of America.  I can give you some firsthand, honest, feedback on this.   Please reach out to my personal email.

Best,

Robin Veariel

Jan Schorr
Member: 1999

Submitted on 01-10-18 6:17 pm.
I am a commercial banker in the business banking group.  I serve companies with revenue between $5 million and $50 million.  Please reach out to me and I will be glad to answer any questions!  my cell is 720.254.7700.  Thanks!  Jan

Bobby Jones
Member: 2002

Submitted on 01-11-18 9:06 am.
Hello, I am currently using Bank of America and would be happy to discuss my experiences with you. Feel free to call or email. Happy to help!

Bobby Jones

Karl Nicholls

Submitted on 01-11-18 11:23 am.
Thanks to everyone who has responded with offers of help. I will contact you. We did move forward with the selection of Bank of Amercia but I am interested still in your thoughts. Forewarned is forarmed as they say!

Thanks,

Karl

C.R. Christopherson
Member: 2018

Submitted on 01-24-18 11:26 am.
I realized that you have moved forward with Bank of America, but this may help other executives.  B of A is excelent in the U.S. for business support.  Both the U.S. government and my multi-nationals use additional banks as they make foreign transactions.  At BT we used HSBC.  One of my Brit counterparts put it best...foreigners look at American as being arrogant in business.  To be straight forward, using HSBC for cash transfers for the fees/tarriffs for importing products helped.  With the current and growing anti-American setiment overseas, I would recommend that minimizes any American branding...your imports into foreign nations will be moved to the back of the line.  HSBC for foreign operations.  American flag bank for U.S. transactions (HSBC does use Citizens Bank in the U.S., but they are not technically up to the level of B of A, Chase or Wells Fargo.     

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo