Topic: General Posts

Subject: Looking for an opportunity
Silva Thomas
Member: 2017
Submitted on 12-04-17 12:59 pm
I recently left Northrop Grumman after 15 years of employment and I’m looking for a new opportunity. I have in depth knowledge and experience in Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, Deferred Compensation, Foundation and Family Trust.  Managing multiple plans and Trusts, my focus in the last 8 years has been managing $20 Billion in assets of the defined contribution plans for Northrop Grumman.  This included developing and overseeing investment and funding strategies, investment vehicles, investment managers, policies and procedures.   In addition to my recent focus and specialty in Defined Contribution, I also have broad knowledge of all aspects of pension funds.

Past 19 years working in the industry, I have made many great connections with plan sponsors and consultants which I can connect with in order to help with the business development.  Also, being a Plan Sponsor, I have experience on clients’ needs and requirements.

If you have or know of an opportunity, I would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss my qualifications and your requirements.

Thank You

Silva Thomas

silva.thomas10@gmail.com

310-707-5567

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS: