When asked how your job search is going or your job, the best answer is “unbelievable.” Unbelievable can of course mean in reality good or bad. If things are really really bad, they are certainly unbelievable. And if you are pinching yourself to make sure you are awake, they could also be unbelievably good. You have the opportunity by saying “unbelievable” to leave others with the impression you are doing quite well. The question you may be asking is why you would do such a deceitful thing which is tantamount to lying if you are having one heck of a bad day. The reason is quite simple. No one really wants to know. It’s not that they don’t care. It [ Read more… ]
- Putting your own mask on first
- What do you do exactly? And, who are you?
- Crawling out from under their rocks
- The ingratitude of superiors
- Change – The only constant
- Geese and golden eggs
- Handling customer objections
- What’s the big rush?
- Creating an inner circle of friends
- What I did on my summer vacation