The FENG Family Businesses S.I.G.
Next MeetingNo upcoming meetings.
About the Family Businesses S.I.G.
MEETINGS ARE NEW YORK BASED
The FAMILY BUSINESS & FAMILY OFFICE SIG has 5,000 members and is comprised of Senior Level Executives, CFOs, Controllers, Family Office Managers, CPAs, various other professionals and outside advisers.
We endeavor to have monthly Networking Meetings with guest speakers in the Manhattan, NY. The meetings cover themes of interest to privately held companies, family offices, family businesses, entrepreneurs, private equity firms, venture capitalists and other private businesses types. Themes cover the role of:
- CLOUD Technology for Alternative Asset Management
- Risk management and insurance solutions
- Compliance & corporate governance
- Treasury/asset-liability management
- Taxation and legislative issues
- Qualified retirement plans; pensions, 401-K, IRA
- Human resource management
- Investment management
- Role of boards in privately held companies
- Buy/sell agreements and key man insurance
- New trends/issues impacting privately held companies
Tom Hall - Chair
Board of Directors & Chief Executive Officer, Iron Crest Partners LLC
48 Wall Street, Fifth Floor, New York, NY, 10005, United States
Office: (212) 933-4944
Mobile: (212) 933-4944
TomHall-FENG@Outlook.com or TomHall@IronCrestPartnetrs.com
Timothy Glackin - Chair
Chief Financial Officer, Norden Realty Investments
242 Old New Brunswick Road, Suite 380, Piscataway, NJ, 08854, United States
Phone: (732) 981-9178 x114 Mobile: (908) 531-0685
Aldo Rabih - Chair
Independent Consultant / Project Manager, ASR Consulting, LLC
2610 East 18th Street, Office #3, Brooklyn, NY, 11235, United States
Phone: (347) 578-8356 Mobile: (917) 520-3386
- Aldo Rabih
- Tom Hall
- TOM HALL ... Iron Crest Partners LLC (COOs ... CFOs WITHOUT BORDERS) is a business, finance, accounting, treasury, internal audit and financial reporting consortium of seasoned Subject Matter Expert (SME) executives. We served as a consultants and certified instructors in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) for large and medium size Financial Services and Media Entities in New York since 2004.
Tom is a Board Director and Managing Director for "IRON CREST PARTNERS" in New York City (with offices in London, Tokyo, Cincinnati and Charleston also); Our SMEs focus on Risk Management, Cyber-security, Internal Audit Outsourcing, Compliance and Modernization consulting.
Tom is the CFO for PEPPER LLC, a CLOUD based technology for Alternative Asset Management, based at 48 Wall Street in New York City. He serves as a Board Advisor for "The Daily Shot BRIEF; a daily e-newsletter on Global Macro Events that has 30 thousand subscribers in 90 countries.
He has 30+ years industry experience as a finance executive working with companies including World Gold Council, American Stock Transfer & Trust LLC, Marathon Petroleum Company, Marathon Oil Company, AIG, Atlantic Savings Bank, GSO Capital Partners (Member of The Blackstone Group), U.S. Steel Corporation and American Lawyer Media, Inc.; and seven years in public accounting, including KPMG.
Positions held include COO, CFO, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller, Treasurer and Chief Audit Executive. He is a Former Adjunct Assistant Professor at NEW YORK UNIVERSITY (NYU) specializing in IFRS and financial statement analysis instruction. He is a Member of The New York Audit Directors Roundtable of The Institute of Internal Auditors.
Currently Chair of the FENG's New York and Tokyo Chapters and Chair of the Private Equity, Risk Management SIG, Media SIG and Family Business SIG. Tom is a CGMA, CPA, MBA and IFRS Certified; and an alumnus of the University of Illinois, University of Toledo and Columbia University in New York.
Tom Hall – CPA, CGMA, MBA, IFRS
- Tim Glackin