The FENG Madison/Milwaukee, WI Chapter
07/14/2020 – 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM
(Reserve a spot at this event)
Invite will be sent to you upon registration
This meeting is virtually sponsored by SALO LLC (our special thanks to them!):
Talent Connection Manager
SALO | Let’s get solving.®
Presentation Summary: Effective Interview Strategies for Leaders
Guest Speaker: Paul Cameron, President – DriveStaff, Inc.
Interviews require leaders to convey that they have the skills to do the job, that they understand how to establish the right corporate culture, and that they can improve the strategic direction of the company to achieve better results…all within a couple hours in a controlled conversation. That’s a tall order for even the most talented of sales professionals. However, with the right approach, as Paul will explain, it’s not as difficult as it sounds. Join us to learn how to effectively interview for your next leadership position.
Paul will discuss how to:
1. Position yourself as a more valuable hire.
2. Proactively use employee retention to your advantage.
3. Identify and adapt to individual communication styles to connect faster.
4. Use a simple document during an interview to influence their decision in your favor.
Paul Cameron is the President of DriveStaff, Inc., a Technology Recruiting firm in Wheaton, IL, Author of "Turning Interviews into Offers" audio training program, and an Executive Job Search Advisor to C-Level professionals nationally through SpeedUpMyJobSearch.com.
Paul Cameron, President & Sr. Technology Recruiter
DriveStaff, Inc, (630)941-3748 ext. 114
Research me: My Bio | On YouTube | Search Jobs
Additional meeting details are as follows:
(1) Dress code: Business Casual from the waist up (or as far as your video camera can capture).
(2) Coffee and Donuts/Bagels/Pastries will be served by you and you alone.
(3) Parking – Your parking lot, driveway or garage is the best option.
(4) Please be prepared to add your elevator pitch into the chat box so that you can network amongst members via this unique networking tool that is available to us during the meeting. Be sure to include your name, contact information and company or target company (ies).
(5) Be sure you can modify/edit the name that appears in your video window so that we can refer to you by your first and last name rather than “email@example.com".
(6) NEW FOR THIS MEETING – Structured networking will take place after the formal presentation via multiple breakout sessions via Zoom.
Please Register (by Monday morning, July 13th) to receive the Zoom link that will be sent to you before noon that day.
If you miss the deadline, or do not receive the link (make sure you check your SPAM folder), please contact Steve Eschbach. Registrations after deadline will be waitlisted and will require special dispensation from various supreme powers that may be allowed if time and effort can accommodate (we are all volunteers that provide this service so chances of this happening are extremely remote). Also, it is important for you to show up at this meeting on time - please make an effort to do so.
About the Madison/Milwaukee, WI Chapter
The Madison/Milwaukee chapter has 283 professionals with more than half on the Alumni list (meaning -- employed or they have landed and are with a new employer).
Our objective is to support each other, share leads and discuss general intelligence about the market. If you are available we'd love to have you attend --
As always, this is a great opportunity to network, practice your “elevator” speech and share ideas & tips with fellow FENG members.
- Steve Blondell
- A top-performing finance professional who has engaged successful performance-driven teams for high-level financial decisions and solutions.
Recognized at Zurich Insurance on a high-profile M&A team for $2.4B acquisition of Kemper Financial serving as Cash Manager of 5 short-term portfolios totaling $125MM.
Achieved financial management roles and responsibilities leading to Vice President of Finance at both privately-held (S-Corp., LLC, partnership) and public firms from Fortune 250 to small businesses of 20 employees.
Proactive networker leading FENG Suburban since 2013. Equally comfortable as a senior level business contributor or member of a business team.
- Steve Eschbach
- Steven P. Eschbach, CFA, is a valuation expert in mergers, acquisitions, investor relations, corporate communications and business development. He is the Principal & Founding Member of his independent consulting company, Eschbach & Associates, LLC, that includes his role as Managing Director of Atlanta-based Asbury Investor Relations; and President of Transworld Business Advisors of Naperville that focuses on mergers, acquisitions, franchise development and franchise sales.
Steve is a frequent public speaker on many topics relating to networking and business development and since 1991 a published author in a number of media outlets. His most recent book, 'Link, Learn, Leverage: Why Networking is Your Greatest Asset" is available at www.linklearnleverage.com/get-the-book. For more information (and to connect with him), see https://www.linkedin.com/in/speschbach/.
For Meeting Information,