The FENG IFRS/US GAAP Convergence S.I.G.
Next MeetingNo upcoming meetings.
About the IFRS/US GAAP Convergence S.I.G.
The IFRS and U.S. GAAP Convergence Special Interest Group was created:
1. To provide FENG members with a central source for information on the changes underway in both U.S. GAAP and IFRS standards,
2. To provide an on-going peer support forum for members dealing with implementation challenges under U.S. GAAP or IFRS.
Benefits to FENG members:
1. For those in transition an efficient means for keeping current on evolving U.S. GAAP and IFRS changes
2. For members engaged in implementing changes under either U.S. GAAP or IFRS changes, a peer group forum for asking questions and sharing experiences.
Please join us and if you are able to provide some support to one of the convergence topics (leasing, revenue recognition, financial instruments etc.
- Aldo Rabih
- Experienced CPA with knowledge of regulatory and investment management finance. Very well versed in policies and procedures as well as providing guidance on US GAAP and IFRS convergence.