The FENG Fort Worth, TX Chapter
09/22/2020 – 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Reserve a spot at this event)
The FEI cordially invites members of The FENG Dallas and Fort Worth Chapters.
About the Fort Worth, TX Chapter
The chapter currently has 678 members with more than half on the Alumni list (meaning -- employed).
PLEASE NOTE: Starting in March 2020, our meetings begin at 6:00 pm and will be held on the SECOND TUESDAY of each month (except November and December).
Our chapter goals are to:
(1) Develop friendship and support groups within the financial executive community, i.e. Fort Worth FEI Career Management
(2) Support our active members explore new opportunities and
(3) Provide our alumni members with germane information for work.
We welcome all members and any prospective member to our meetings.
- Britton Pavlic
- Bob Walker
- Bob is an Investment Advisor with over 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry. He is a Registered Financial Advisor and Portfolio Manager assisting businesses and individual clients in developing and implementing workable strategies to help them reach their financial objectives.
He was named in Texas Monthly as among the top 7% of advisors in Texas, and in the top 3% in Dallas for the past six consecutive years by Five Star Wealth Manager.
Bob began his career at Arthur Young, CPAs, and was an international banker for 15 years at a major money center bank in charge of Europe and the Middle East. He has been a CFO at several companies. As a former accountant and CFO, Bob’s distinctive qualifications and experience work to help improve his clients’ positions. He is a graduate of the Thunderbird Graduate School and Northern Arizona University. He holds a Masters Degree in International Management and Business Administration.
- Connie McCarty
- Connie McCarty, CPA, is a principal with Rainwater Business Advisors LLC. She has over 20+ years of experience in Mergers and Acquisitions. She is a CPA and has a BBA in Accounting, BBA in Finance and a Masters in Taxation.
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
TENTATIVE IN-PERSON MEETING
BDO Fort Worth Office
Bank of America Tower
301 Commerce Street, Suite 2000
Fort Worth, TX 76102
For Meeting Information,