The FENG Tel Aviv, Israel Chapter
Next MeetingNo upcoming meetings.
About the Tel Aviv, Israel Chapter
We will be holding teleconferencing meetings.
Our chapter goals are to:
(1) Develop friendship and support groups within the financial executive community;
(2) Support our active members explore new opportunities and
(3) Assist our alumni members find supporting executives for their organizations.
We welcome all members and any prospective member to our meetings.
- Lee Rosen
+972 (52) 709 6267
- 23 + 37 + 4 = 64 !
Question: What does that mean?
Answer: As a life-long Finance guy, I simply love to "speak in numbers"!
Meaning, I am now 64 years-old. My first 23 years were spent in the USA. The next 37 were spent in France. And the last 4 have been spent in Israel.
Now, that's what I call "global agility"!
* USA : Birth + education + limited work experience
* France : started off as an entry-level Accountant. Worked my way up to senior positions such as:
- EMEA Finance Director of two Nasdaq-listed companies
- CFO of a large not-for-profit organization
* Israel : limited work experience. Now semi-retired though still keeping up with numerous business-related issues.
Summary: I would consider myself to be an initial point of contact for "anything Israel".
If I can't give an answer myself, I will strive to steer the matter in someone else's direction!