The FENG Houston, TX Chapter
12/10/2019 – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Reserve a spot at this event)
Holiday party - no formal agenda
From the 610 loop & Post Oak Boulevard exit, stay on southbound feeder road. The Marriott Hotel is on the right hand side, just past the intersection with Hallmark Drive but before the intersection with San Felipe. Park in the hotel car park on the south side of the property.
About the Houston, TX Chapter
The Houston chapter is co-chaired by Andrew Jowett and Libby Cadillo and meets on the 2nd Tuesday of every month between 6-8pm in the Galleria area (at the Marriott hotel, 1750 West Loop South).
The purpose of the monthly meeting is to
1) Network with other members
2) Allow members to practice their ‘Elevator’ speech in a friendly environment
3) Provide contacts and ideas for further networking
4) Ensure that new members understand the resources available for jobseekers in the Houston area (e.g faith-based church ministries, chapter and SIG meetings).
The Houston chapter currently has over 1,500 members.
All members and prospective members are welcome!
The Woodlands chapter (see separate chapter page) meets every 4th Wednesday of the month between 7.15am-9am at One Hughes Landing Conference Center, 1800 Hughes Landing, The Woodlands, TX 77380. The co-chairs of the chapter are Bryan Valencia and Jim Anderson.
The Katy chapter meets between 7.30am-9.15am at the Fellowship Church, 22765 Westheimer Parkway. Meetings are generally the 3rd Thursday of the month but check their chapter page for specific dates. The co-chairs of the chapter are Steve Elliott, Andy Frew and Cindy Weaver.
The Energy and Natural Resources SIG covers both traditional oil and gas (E & P, R & M, Pipeline and Transportation) as well as Power (utilities, etc.) The SIG normally meets on the first Wednesday of each month at Cafe Express, 1101 Uptown Boulevard between 7am-9am (Galleria area). Due to a lack of SIG chairperson, there will be no more meetings until further notice.
The Real Estate SIG covers Real Estate topics important to finance professionals including financing and cap rate metrics relevant to various product types such as shopping centers, stand-alone retail, build-to-suit (BTS), office, industrial, medical, land, owner-occupied real estate, and commercial leases. The SIG normally meets the 4th Thursday of each month at Amegy Bank Tower in the Galleria area from 7:30am - 9:30am CT and broadcast nationally. The Chairs are Libby Cadillo and Vince Calicchia. Meeting registration under Special Interest Groups Real Estate.
- Andrew Jowett
- I am the CFO for a private-equity backed manufacturer of plastic injection molded products. I am a UK chartered accountant (PwC), having held various CFO/Corporate Controller roles in manufacturing/oilfield services companies. I specialize in process improvements.
- Libby Cadillo
For Meeting Information,