The FENG Orlando, FL Chapter
11/07/2019 – 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Reserve a spot at this event)
SunTrust building in downtown Orlando (200 S. Orange Avenue). The parking garage entrance is on South Street and intersects with Boone Avenue.
If you’re unfamiliar with downtown Orlando, set your GPS / phone to: 299 Boone Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 which will bring you directly to the entrance of the parking garage.
When you pull into the garage go straight up the ramp and grab a parking ticket. After you park, go to an elevator and take it to the ground floor. Upon exiting the elevator, go left down the walk-way and then a right near Jersey Mikes towards the building entrance (double set of glass doors).
Go through the doors, the security desk is right between the doors.
There will be escorts on 1st floor near security desk.
Attendees that arrive after 6pm will need to call for admittance.
About the Orlando, FL Chapter
Our objective is to support each other, share leads and discuss general intelligence about the market. If you are available we'd love to have you attend.
As always, this is a great opportunity to network and share ideas & tips with fellow FENG members.
Starting in 2019, we will meet monthly.
- Mark Brice
- Mark R. Brice has over thirty years of accounting, internal audit and management experience. Currently, Mr. Brice is the Director, Internal Audit & Chief Compliance Officer for FARO Technologies, Inc. in Lake Mary, Florida where he oversees the internal audit and compliance functions for FARO, the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement technology.
Mr. Brice’s career includes previous Chief Audit Executive (CAE) roles with Hawker Beechcraft Corporation, Teleflex Inc. and Cookson Electronics, and he also spent 13 years with GTE Corporation after starting his career in the Chicago office of Ernst & Young. Mr. Brice’s specialties include financial and internal controls, manufacturing operations, international business, financial reporting and analysis, and anti-corruption laws including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
Mr. Brice earned a Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts. He was an Evans Scholar at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. He is a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and has a Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA), and he has been a member of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) for more than twenty years. He is the current Treasurer and a past President of the Central Florida (Orlando) Chapter of The IIA, and has also earned three other certifications: CPA (Certified Public Accountant), CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) and CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management).
- John Wilenski
- GLOBAL CFO: Strategic and performance focused executive with energetic leadership in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. Expert in leveraging global resources, capabilities, and relationships to increase revenue, cash flow, and profits. Motivational leader known for clearly defining mission and goals, aligning people and resources, and consistently delivering results that exceed expectations.
- Acquisitions $7+billion, completed 20+ acquisitions, prepared organizations for public offerings
- Capital raise, $100 million in SAFEs (Simplified Agreement Future Equity), $225 million senior secured notes
- Process improvements, demonstrated $250+ million in cost savings, lean manufacturing, supply chain focus
- Predictive analytics, developed accurate models, automatic analysis, data driven decisions, results published
- Global tested, world-wide responsibility, thick passport, lived and worked in the USA, Japan, and Singapore
LUMINAR TECHNOLOGIES (autonomous vehicle and logistics start-up) www.luminartech.com
Executive Vice President of Finance, Accounting, Planning, and Strategy,
EFA, LLC ($300+ million, higher education) www.fullsail.edu www.lafilm.edu www.rmcad.edu
Executive Vice President of Finance (Global CFO function)
GIBSON GUITAR CORPORATION www.gibson.com www.onkyo.com www.teac.co.jp www.stantondj.com
Chief Accounting Officer
Divisional Chief Financial Officer
NISSAN MOTOR COMPANY, LTD
Global General Manager, Corporate Finance
THE MCGRAW-HILL COMPANIES (Standard & Poor’s, McGraw-Hill Education, Business Week)
Senior Director Finance, Accounting, and Systems
THE DUN & BRADSTREET CORPORATION
05:30 PM to 07:30 PM
200 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
For Meeting Information,