The FENG Salt Lake City, UT Chapter
11/20/2020 – 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (Reserve a spot at this event)
Networking: every FENG member on the call will be invited to introduce themselves to the group in the “me in 30 seconds” format. Please also be prepared with an ASK you have for the group.
About the Salt Lake City, UT Chapter
The Salt Lake City Chapter currently has 197 members with more than half on the Alumni list (meaning -- employed or they have landed and are with a new employer).
Our chapter goals are to:
(1) Develop friendship and support groups within the financial executive community;
(2) Support our active members explore new opportunities and
(3) Assist our alumni members find supporting executives for their organizations.
We welcome all members and any prospective member to our meetings.
- Kerry Watson
- Greg Smith
- Greg Smith began his career at General Mills in Minneapolis and New York City. He has forty plus years broad based financial, operating and consulting experience in diverse industries: consumer products distribution, manufacturing, construction and regulated utilities.
1. Consumer products: food, toys, dietary supplements, household decorative products and needlecraft with extensive experience selling to Walmart and other big box retailers. Some of these companies were turnaround situations of extremely troubled companies.
2. Manufactured products: pneumatics hoses, folding box printer and textile printing.
3. Construction companies: builder of wastewater plants and a national solar EPC contractor.
4. Regulated utilities: electricity and water.
Recently he retired as CFO of the solar company that he helped grow from a $3 M struggling company with 12 employees to the 10th largest residential solar company in the US with operations in 6 states and 350 employees. Their commercial division is primary solar installer for 2 large self-storage companies with installations in 14 states.
Greg received BA Accounting & Master of Accountancy from Brigham Young University in 1977. He has been a member of The FENG since 2001 and is an avid supporter of making friends through networking.
12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
Time Zone: US Mountain Daylight Time
You must register on The FENG website by Thursday, December 17th, NOON in order to receive the Zoom instructions. You will be sent the Zoom links approximately 24 hours prior to the meeting.
If you miss the deadline or do not receive the link (make sure you check your SPAM folder), please contact one of the SLC Chairs:
Kerry Watson, KerryWatson@gmx.com, (801) 471-6006
Greg Smith, email@example.com, (908) 507-4410
For Meeting Information,