The FENG Atlanta, GA Chapter
09/11/2019 – 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (Reserve a spot at this event)
About the Atlanta, GA Chapter
Our mission is to help members in the life-cycle of getting and keeping jobs.
Our objective is to support each other, share leads and discuss general intelligence about the market. If you are available we'd love to have you attend - dress is "job interview" attire, or "dressy" business casual.
We generally meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every month, so try to keep the date available.
A big THANK YOU to our Atlanta Chapter Sponsors
Benchmark Commercial Real Estate Services
Kevin Mitchell - (770) 696-1426
Scott Law, Director - (404) 919-9585
J Curve LLC (Consultants)
Bruce Smith - (404) 520-5055
FranNet - Franchise Specialist
Leslie Kuban, CFE - (404) 236-9115
The FENG Atlanta Chapter Leadership:
Using the FENG Forum for Member Assistance
Monthly meetings are one way of networking with fellow FENG members. Another way is to connect with one other in between meetings. The FENG Forum allows you to ask or answer questions of our 48,000+ members.
Log on to the FENG web site, www.thefeng.org using your logon ID and password and go to your home page. Whether it is asking a question or replying to one - if you want an email sent to you when someone responds to you - be sure to check "Notify me” when you are finished.
Asking a Question To Members
1. Scroll to the bottom of your home page and look for “post a message.”
2. Click on this link and post your message.
3. You can choose to post your message to some or all Chapters or SIGs.
Responding to Questions
1. Go to the tab at the top of your home page “Members only” and select “The FENG Forum.”
2. Scroll through all messages or type in a word or search phrase.
3. Click on search.
Tax Deductible Contribution:
Your support helps defray some of the administration and program expenses our organization provides.
If you would like to donate by credit card, please visit: http://www.thefeng.org/donate-now/
Any amount is very much appreciated. Thank you.
- John Noyd
- John Noyd is a senior financial executive possessing thirty years of multi-industrial experience working with Fortune 500 companies like Emerson Electric, Parker Hannifin and UNISYS. With significant process improvement training (Six Sigma, Lean/Kaizen, etc.), he has a strong controllership background with extensive tactical and managerial experience in all aspects of finance and accounting. John is currently the CFO of National Bus Sales and Leasing, Inc., one of the nation’s largest bus dealers with multiple offices and sales throughout the United States. He earned his MBA with a concentration in Finance from Penn State University. Professional certifications include Certified Management Accountant, Certified Financial Manager and Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Tom Allen
- I have been a FENG member since 2014, first in the Philadelphia and Susquehanna Valley, PA chapters. Having access to a National FENG network enabled me to pursue roles in the Atlanta area, eventually moving here in 2017. I enjoy paying that assistance forward to fellow FENG members.
I have worked in Operational Finance and FP&A at several billion dollar companies over my career, primarily in the wireless, technology and manufacturing sectors. Since 2017, I have worked at Crown Castle International, which operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers and approximately 60,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major US market.
- Mike Stolorena
- Sean O'Shea
- Sean O’Shea is an experienced financial executive and active CPA. Sean has managed financial operations, transactions, planning, and reporting with a focus in the technology arena. He works in rapidly changing private, public, and private equity organizations improving processes, developing systems and analysis, and evaluating and integrating acquisitions.
With over 20 years of experience in software, hardware, and professional services in both enterprise solution and SaaS environments, Sean is comfortable analyzing and strategizing with both debits & credits and 1’s & 0’s. He is adept at helping high-growth companies and rapidly changing organizations develop and improve their reporting, analysis, forecasting, and strategic planning by improving and leveraging the finance team, refining processes, and the pragmatic use of technology.
Mr. O’Shea has a BBA from the Emory University Goizueta Business School and is an active CPA and CGMA.
When he is not managing complex financial and intellectual property matters, Sean is an active leader in two non-profit organizations supporting education and experience in blacksmithing and STEM learning.
05:30 PM to 07:30 PM
05:30 PM to 07:30 PM
05:30 PM to 07:30 PM