The FENG Baltimore, MD Chapter
10/17/2019 – 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM (Reserve a spot at this event)
FREE CPE classroom credit. Only 25 certificates available per session.
- Parking is available in the building's garage
About the Baltimore, MD Chapter
We hold two meetings each month, except April.
1. Held every 2nd Thursday of the month (unless otherwise noted). It is a joint General Networking and Resume Review meeting with The BENG (Business Executives Networking Group):
2. FREE CPE through our CPE University in conjunction with Ledgent Staffing: The CPE session is created by Bisk Education and meets NASBA requirements. This meeting is ONLY open to members of The FENG. 25 certificates are available per session.
36 South Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
limited to 25 certifications per session
3. December Holiday Event
- Glenn Klein
Mr. Klein has 20 plus years of experience in accounting, finance, management, strategic development and corporate operations. He has held positions as CFO, VP, Controller, Director of Operations and Finance/Accounting for several companies located within the Baltimore/Washington technology corridor. Often Mr. Klein has been the primary financial decision maker for these companies and has been directly responsible for many multi-million dollar projects. Mr. Klein is as comfortable in the boardroom as he is in the operations/plans room. Mr. Klein is a natural born leader and an insightful, strategic thinker.
Construction, Real Estate Development/Property Management and Government Contracting:
Mr. Klein’s construction experience encompasses positions as a Controller for a large subcontractor that performed work for the federal government and the White House, as a consultant that was directly responsible for growing the construction department for a large development and construction company, as a CFO and VP of Operations for a wiring company and various other consulting positions at residential and construction firms in the area. Working for several government contractors over the years, he has been responsible for FAR administration, the review of the GSA schedule, revenue recognition, project management, indirect rates, cost plus contracts, utilization and resource management, tax preparation, FAR purchasing processes, and has assisted such clients as the Department of Defense, FBI, IRS, Smithsonian Institute, Department of Transportation, INS, the National Park Service, OMB, and GSA. One of the largest government projects he was associated with as a Co-Project Manager on a $60,000,000 multi-year project for the Department of Defense and two of the largest general construction projects that he was associated with was a $100 million mixed use community in PG county, Maryland and a $500 million retirement community at Dallas, Texas.
In the finance arena, Mr. Klein has been the lead manager on several re-structured finance offerings, working within the Securities Exchange Commission’s rules for regulation D offerings, SB1s and SB2s and other private offering exemptions. He has personally placed million dollars in debt, borrowed capital, and grants into the Washington/Baltimore corridor. As a Director of Finance and as an analyst he was involved or managed several company buyouts and takeovers. He has extensive experience with strategic planning and organizational development of corporations in various stages of the corporate life cycle; i.e. development of business plans, corporate pro-formas and other business assessment tools.
- BS - Business Administration, University of Maryland
- MBA - The University of Phoenix
- Association of Treasury Professionals
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Financial Executives Networking Group (FENG)
- Ex Owner-Alliant Management Professionals
- Ex Board Member-Evalid8 Corporation (Network Security)
- Ex Finance Consultant-Capital Venture Group
- Lee Klebe
08:30 AM to 11:30 AM
36 South Charles Street, LEVEL 2
Baltimore, MD 21201
For Meeting Information,