The FENG Not-for-Profit S.I.G.
11/20/2018 – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Reserve a spot at this event)
New York Restoration Project
Closest subway A,C,E to 34th Street, Penn Station
Also convenient: 1,2,3 to 34th Street, Penn Station
Tele-conferencing instructions for those members who cannot attend in person:
- Dial in starts at 6:15 pm EST
- Conference Dial-in Number: (319) 527-3513
- Participant Access Code: 445296#
About the Not-for-Profit S.I.G.
The FENG Nonprofit S.I.G. comprises FENG members whose careers or professional interests are primarily focused on the leadership and administration of charitable and service groups, foundations, universities and other non-profit organizations, or who are active advisors, board members or volunteers of such organizations to share job leads, news and information about non-profit organizations.
The Nonprofit SIG warmly welcomes new members and members interested in transitioning from the for profit to the not for profit sector.
We invite you to join our LinkedIn group called FENG Not for Profit. We use this group to share job leads and information of interest to executives in transition and in the not for profit sector. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4779465
If you have an interest:
Tim Domini firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Coron email@example.com
Paul Konigstein firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele-conferencing instructions for those members outside the NYC Tri-state area:
- We usually dial in at 6:15 pm EST
- NEW Conference Dial-in Number: (319) 527-3513
- Participant Access Code: 445296#
- Paul Konigstein
- Paul Konigstein helps nonprofits master finance and accounting. He specializes in making financial concepts understandable to non-financial nonprofit leaders to enable the strategic use of finance to achieve organizational goals.
Paul has twenty five years experience as a controller and Chief Financial Officer at arts, culture, education, and international development not for profits including the Metropolitan Opera, the New York Hall of Science, Helen Keller International, ArtsConnection, and the American Montessori Society. He is currently a Senior Consultant at Accounting Management Solutions, a CliftonLarsonAllen LLP division. Paul is also chair of the Bridgespan NY nonprofit CFO Group and co-chair of the Financial Executives Networking Group not for profit special interest group.
He holds an MBA in finance from New York University and a BS in marketing from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Tim Domini
- Tim is a graduate of Babson College with a BS of BA in Finance and a MBA in management. Tim began his career in manufacturing cost accounting and worked his way through Publishing , Direct Marketing and Consulting organizations as the Controller or Business Manager. After a layoff from Readers Digest Tim began consulting directly and eventually became a full time associate with The A Team. During his tenure with the A Team Tim began working in the not-for-profit arena and identified the industry as one he had a great fit with. For the past Ten years Tim has been the Controller of the Brennan Center for Justice where he managed all Accounting Finance, budgeting and all presentations to outside funders. Tim has been a member of the FENG since 2001 and can help folks with all aspects of the job search, networking, resumes and elevators pitches.
Tim lives in Bergan county.
- Mark Coron
- Mark Coron has been co-chair of this chapter for the past 8 yrs with first Tim, then we added Paul, what a great addition!!!
I have been in the Not for Profit sector for over 20 years in a various sectors. Organizations with budgets ranging from $ 5 million to $ 100 million. He has demonstrated strategic and financial leadership in the following sectors: Community, Chapter, NGO's with worldwide operations, Health & Human Services.
Mark has held titles of Director of Financial Analysis and Systems, Controller, Consultant and his career has steadily grown in the areas of managing staff development, financial software enhancements and implementations. A super user of various financial applications. He has reported to CFO, and Executive Director.
Mark now lives in Cranston, Rhode Island.