The FENG Charleston, SC Chapter
12/17/2019 – 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM (Reserve a spot at this event)
Charleston Job Club Conference Call
About the Charleston, SC Chapter
The chapter in Charleston has over 300 professionals with more than half on the Alumni list (meaning -- employed or they have landed and are with a new employer). Our objective is to support each other, share leads and discuss general intelligence about the market. If you are available we'd love to have you attend -- dress is "job interview" attire, or "dressy" business casual.
May and June: 3rd Wednesday
July: 2nd Wednesday
August through December: 1st Wednesday
6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
4831 Tanger Outlet Boulevard
Plantation Board Room or section of the Ballroom
North Charleston, SC 29418
Charleston Chapter Chair:
The Charleston Chapter Job Club will meet bimonthly via teleconference.
7:00 am - 7:30 am
- United States: +1 218-339-7800
- Access code: 464 5103
Charleston Chapter Job Club Chairs:
- Roy Rathbun
- Roy has four decades of corporate experience in the travel and tourism, direct marketing, publishing and transportation industries. He graduated from Montclair State University in 1974 and the Columbia Business School in 1977 with a concentration in finance. His business experience includes stints at Cunard Cruise Line, GATX, Quarto Publishing and Holsted Marketing. In addition to his CFO experience, Roy has been the general manager of a $100 million division and the senior vice-president of marketing planning. Born and raised in northern New Jersey, Roy now resides in Mt. Pleasant, a suburb of Charleston, S.C., where he provides fractional CFO services to local service companies. A FENG member since 1998, Roy recently assumed the chairmanship of the Charleston FENG chapter.
- Chuck Troiani
- 2018 Senior Financial Executive of the year - awarded by the CFO Council of Charleston, South Carolina - mid-size companies.
Senior level financial professional/executive with over 32 years of experience, 25 years in various manufacturing industries. Effective problem-solver and researcher with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and an understanding of risks, controls, audit techniques and concepts. Ability to demonstrate leadership through deliberate actions that deliver results.
Executive/Professional Persona; https://youtu.be/gGiajcJOR5w
- Key individual in the start-up of an Aerospace Composite manufacturing operation in Ladson, South Carolina.
- Provided leadership, influence, and direction to implement the Epicor ERP system, establish documented business processes, train employees and establish the Finance and Accounting business practices and procedures at TIGHitco, Inc.
- Ability to manage complex projects; managed the installation of major pieces of equipment (i.e., $1.6M autoclave, etc.).
- Proven track record in coaching and mentoring to align the unlimited capabilities of human capital to yield results.
- Experience in developing commercial lease contract and long term agreements.
- Melissa Piasecki
- Tom Hall
- TOM HALL ... Iron Crest Partners LLC (COOs ... CFOs WITHOUT BORDERS) is a business, finance, accounting, treasury, internal audit and financial reporting consortium of seasoned Subject Matter Expert (SME) executives. We served as a consultants and certified instructors in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) for large and medium size Financial Services and Media Entities in New York since 2004.
Tom is a Board Director and Managing Director for "IRON CREST PARTNERS" in New York City (with offices in London, Tokyo, Cincinnati and Charleston also); Our SMEs focus on Risk Management, Cyber-security, Internal Audit Outsourcing, Compliance and Modernization consulting.
Tom is the CFO for PEPPER LLC, a CLOUD based technology for Alternative Asset Management, based at 48 Wall Street in New York City. He serves as a Board Advisor for "The Daily Shot BRIEF; a daily e-newsletter on Global Macro Events that has 30 thousand subscribers in 90 countries.
He has 30+ years industry experience as a finance executive working with companies including World Gold Council, American Stock Transfer & Trust LLC, Marathon Petroleum Company, Marathon Oil Company, AIG, Atlantic Savings Bank, GSO Capital Partners (Member of The Blackstone Group), U.S. Steel Corporation and American Lawyer Media, Inc.; and seven years in public accounting, including KPMG.
Positions held include COO, CFO, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller, Treasurer and Chief Audit Executive. He is a Former Adjunct Assistant Professor at NEW YORK UNIVERSITY (NYU) specializing in IFRS and financial statement analysis instruction. He is a Member of The New York Audit Directors Roundtable of The Institute of Internal Auditors.
Currently Chair of the FENG's New York and Tokyo Chapters and Co-Chair of the Risk Management SIG and Media SIG. Tom is a CGMA, CPA, MBA and IFRS Certified; and an alumnus of the University of Illinois, University of Toledo and Columbia University in New York.
Tom Hall – CPA, CGMA, MBA, IFRS
07:00 AM to 07:30 AM
Charleston Job Club Conference Call
United States +1 218-339-7800
Access code 464 5103
For Meeting Information,