Topic: Chicago (Suburban), IL

Subject: Finance Executive In Transition - Searching for a new opportunity
Mike Grembowski
Member: 2004
Submitted on 07-30-12 11:27 am
Finance executive with over 20 years experience in experienced in the development and execution of business & financial strategies, with an extensive corporate finance (financial planning, analysis, M&A & reporting), operations support and systems background.

My background includes both domestic & international accomplishments by way of formulating a financial foresight and innovative analysis to generate superior financial outcomes and operational excellence, incorporating both organic and acquisition growth strategies in the publishing, education, healhcare and media sectors with world class international companies such as Baxter Healthcare, Caremark International, Reed-Elsevier/Harcourt Education, Tribune Company and Price Waterhouse.

Currently in Chicago area but willing to relocate.

Thank you for your consideration. I can help with contacts in the educatioal publishing sectors.

Michael Grembowski
Chicago area
815-529-2143
michaelgrembowski@yahoo.com

Replies
Mary Mitzner
Member: 2012

Subject: Re:Finance Executive In Transition - Searching for a new opportunity

Submitted on 08-29-12 8:32 pm.

I was contacted by Parker and Lynch a couple of days ago regarding a Chicago publishing company who wanted to expand into India. The CEO was looking for a controller/CFO to lead this process. Let me know if you want additional information.

Regards,

Mary Mitzner

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo