Topic: Internal Audit

Subject: Looking for a Head of Audit role - worldwide
Graham Harris
Member: 2012
Submitted on 10-26-12 11:37 am
I am looking for a new role and was recently VP Audit & Operational Review with Teck Resources Limited in Canada and am free to relocate anywhere in the world. I hold British and Canadian passports.

I am an Audit, Risk Management, Operational Review, Cost Improvement and Project Management executive who has demonstrated insight of all aspects of business that is transferable across a broad range of industries. I am focused on growth, profitability, best practice and people development and a strong recognition of social responsibility.

I have extensive international experience in North & South America, Europe and Australia obtained in Mining, Financial Services, Bulk & Container Shipping, Hotels, Building Services and Manufacturing.

Noted as a critical and creative thinker with excellent communication skills and proven inspirational leadership composed of broad business expertise and a progressive view of how audit can add additional value.

Replies
Linda Fonner
Member: 2008

Subject: Re:Looking for a Head of Audit role - worldwide

Submitted on 03-03-13 4:02 pm.
Just wondering if you heard from anyone after you posted this message. I too, am looking for a new opportunity as Head of Audit.... was thinking of posting a similar message, but wanted to touch base with you first to see if you thought your post was helpful (or not).
Thanks
Linda
+1 484 886 9833
linda.fonner@gmail.com

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo