Topic: Healthcare

Subject: Industry Specific Information - For Profit- Non Skilled Personal Care Homes
Greg Yonchak
Member: 2010
Submitted on 01-22-14 10:46 am
I am looking for industry specific information related to For Profit Non-Skilled Personal Care Homes. I am assisting a start up company. We are working on Business Plan. Information would assist in market identification for non Medicare eligible or participating facilities, Industry examples of Pro-forma or expense categories. We are looking at small to medium size facilities.

Replies
Brian Rowland
Member: 2012

Subject: Re:Industry Specific Information - For Profit- Non Skilled Personal Care Homes

Submitted on 01-22-14 6:34 pm.
Greg, I am consulting with several Assisted Living and Memory Care operators on development of facilities. My role is in developing financial models and managing the design and construction process. I may be able to help with some information. Also, the Assisted Living Federation of America (alfa.org) may be a good source as well as the financial reporting by the publicly traded companies like Sunrise Senior Living and Brookdale Senior Living. Please contact me if you would like to discuss further - brian@cdmone.com.

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo