Topic: General Posts

Subject: PEO Recommendation
Kevin McGrath
Member: 2010
Submitted on 12-20-14 6:03 pm
Can anyone recommend an excellent PEO for a company under 20 employees located in the NY metro area?

Thanks,

Kevin McGrath

Replies
Dennis McNulty
Member: 1999

Subject: Re:PEO Recommendation

Submitted on 12-22-14 12:23 pm.

I had used the ADP PEO (Total Source) [http://www.adp.com/solutions/employer-services/totalsource.aspx] with a previous employer.

Happy Holidays !

Dennis McNulty

Milan Gandhi
Member: 2006

Submitted on 12-22-14 6:46 pm.

I just introduced ADP PEO at my current company and happy with it so far.

I can provide you more insights about it over a phone if you wish to.

Best
Milan Gandhi

Paula Bruskiewitz
Member: 2010

Submitted on 01-03-15 2:11 pm.
I would not recommend ADPTotalSource. We previously used Insperity and switched to ADP due to cost constraints. The move, in spite of the lower cost has not been worthwhile. ADP is slow to respond to issues and will take a lot of management time on your part. Insperity's costs are higher primarily due to their fully loaded cost model - you pay for the cadillac services even though you only will use the chevy services.

I would take a look at Insperity or Engage PEO.

Undine Schwarz
Member: 2002

Submitted on 01-04-15 2:09 pm.
I agree that ADP Total Source PEO is slow to respond and not as advertised.
We switched from Insperity 1.5 years ago, and while ADP online experience is better, the personal service stinks.

Undine Schwarz
undineschwarz@msn.com

Chuck Jordan
Member: 2013

Submitted on 01-08-15 10:49 am.
Suggest TriNet - thus far my experience with them has been excellent. Happy to pass along a contact and/or have a further conversation if you like.

Bob Spencer
Member: 2014

Submitted on 01-16-15 2:15 pm.
We used Insperity and had a lot of success with them. Not the cheapest, but provide good service. Their billing is exceedingly difficult to follow if you want to break down the various cost components. However, if you push them they will break it down for you.

The recruiting piece was good not great, but then again, we had a highly specialized work force so sourcing was difficult.

One thing to remember is that you control the process. Our initial contact wanted to control everything, especially information flow. When we wanted to interview the team working with us, she wanted questions in advance. We did not provide them because we wanted to see how they handled themselves.

They did well.

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo