Submitted on 06-06-15 10:10 pm Message: POSITION: FP&A Finance Manager (contract and can turn into Perm)
COMPANY: Healthcare Provider in a Rapid Growth Mode
LOCATION: Nashville, TN
COMPENSATION: ABOVE FENG MINIMUM
- Responsible for weekly profit review, month end reporting of actual results, participating in strategic planning and financial planning and reporting.
- Manage site budgets, operations review, G&A review, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Provide support through information analyses (e.g. current processes, actual performance vs. budget and prior year, budget, etc.), preparation of operational data/analyses for management who rely on/benefit from the information to make informed business decisions.
- Additional responsibilities will include assisting in the annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- Bachelor (or higher) degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA highly desired
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in progressive Finance roles
- Strong knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and management deck prep process
- Experience with ERP systems, e.g. Great Plains and Highly Skilled in Excel and Power Point
- High Energy with ambition to take charge and works under tight deadline and be PROACTIVE