Topic: Denver, CO
Part time HR, Bookkeeping and AP support for a dynamic financial technology company located in Littleton Colorado.
Flexible hours (about 20-24 per week) perfect set up for a qualified stay at home mom or dad. We offer a relaxed professional work environment, nice clean office and competitive hourly pay rate.
The successful candidate will be “hands on” and have a willingness to adapt to a fast paced environment with growth opportunities.
1. Payroll processing including journal entry prep
2. AP functions including reviewing invoices for completeness, accuracy of coding and obtaining proper authorization before entering invoices.
3. Prepares and prints vendor checks on a periodic basis.
4. Reconciles /tracks debit card statement.
5. Prepares cash requirements for vendor payments and reviews listing of Invoices/vendors to be paid on a weekly basis with the Controller.
6. GL functions including preparation of monthly journal entries (invoices, accruals posted in the proper period)
7. Account reconciliations and analysis as required.
8. Assistance with “on-boarding” new employees.
9. Other projects as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. 3-5 years of general accounting experience including AP, GL and Payroll GL entries
3. Strong computer skills including Microsoft office for Word and Excel. Great Plains is a plus.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills
5. Solid knowledge of HR processes and compliance matters
HOW TO APPLY –
1. E-Mail or your updated Linked-In profile and/or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please include a brief statement that summarizes your qualifications and compensation expectations.