Topic: Detroit, MI
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for successful execution of various project tasks for Tegrit financial solutions, primarily implementing Intacct cloud accounting systems. The incumbent will maintain project plans, assist in managing client expectations, perform Intacct project implementation tasks, and deliver status reports to clients and Senior Financial Solutions Implementation Manager. The Consultant will perform projects tasks for a single client or simultaneously for multiple clients. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
1. Perform day-to-day project work including data-migrations
2. Prevent scope creep and assist in estimating work related to Intacct projects
3. Work with project team and client to ensure requirements are defined
4. Maintain detailed project plans
5. Ensure project milestones are achieved
6. Ability to identify risk, issues, and scope creep
7. Proactively develop change orders
8. Report status to Tegrit Senior Financial Solutions Implementation Manager
9. Follow defined project management life cycle processes
10. Accurately maintain time records and expense monitoring for project
· Bachelor’s degree and/or experience 2-5 years in Finance/Accounting a must
· Prior experience in systems implementation (Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL, NetSuite, Sage etc.) a definite plus
· Expertise with Microsoft Office – especially Excel.
· Project management experience (a plus)
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a stressful environment
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to resolve conflict and negotiate solutions where necessary
· Strong analytical skills
· Effective written and oral communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by personnel so classified. This position is in FLSA category "Exempt". Tegrit Technologies or its parent Tegrit Group has the right to revise this Job Description at any time. The Job Description is not a contract for employment and either the employee or the Company may terminate employment at any time for any reason.