Topic: Charlotte, NC

Subject: Seeking Controller Position - Bilingual English/Spanish and Expert in Accounting ERP Systems
Leonor Docabo
Member: 2008
Submitted on 08-12-16 6:05 pm
All:

I’m a Finance professional with 30 years experience in various different industries. I am well diversified and extremely proficient with accounting system implementations and managing the system.  I have worked for both fortune 500 companies to smaller manafacturing firms.

Immediately available and actively looking. I have lived in Charlotte the last 11 yeara. Flexible on location, preferably in Charlotte Metro and northern SC area. 

I will be more than happy to send you my updated resume if requested.

Please have a look at my Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leonor-docabo-66987b5

I  would really appreciate any help in securing permanent postion. Connections are absolutely key for me.  I need to connect with the right kind of people in business, whom I can get an introduction through at a company, to at least have an interview and a shot at real position.

Thank you all for your time, really appreciate it.

Ms. Leonor Docabo

Replies
Tom Maupin
Member: 1999

Subject: Re:Seeking Controller Position - Bilingual English/Spanish and Expert in Accounting ERP Systems

Submitted on 08-22-16 10:44 pm.
Lenore,

Thanks for the post. Unfortunately, not many of our members actually monitor our Chapter message board (besides me). And of course I will let you know of any opportunities that come up. Please attend our up-coming meetings. We have 2 in Sept.  You can RSVP on the website.

Best Regards,

Tom

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo