Topic: Charlotte, NC

Subject: Introduction
Steve Elliott
Member: 2016
Submitted on 08-15-16 1:02 pm
It's a pleasure to join the Charlotte chapter as a new member.  Allow me to introduce myself.  I'm Steve Elliott, most recently the CFO of TriCenturion, Inc., a prime government contractor to CMS (Medicare) and affiliated company to Palmetto GBA and Blue Cross Blue Shield SC.  I've held recent positions as Director of Finance & Administration, Director of Accounting, and CFO in South Carolina since relocating to Columbia, SC from Alaska in 2006.  I have exceptionally successful experience in a variety of industries including oil and gas, retail/wholesale, cellular telecom, healthcare, professional services, energy development stage, government contracting, and nuclear waste management with international projects.  I have experience in small, medium and large organizations with multi-site and remote site operations.  Prior to receiving my BBA in Alaska, I held various management positions with AAFES at Fort Bragg, NC, Eglin AFB, FL, and Elmendorf AFB, AK.

I'm looking for a new opportunity in the Columbia, SC area (relocation is not a consideration in the near-term) as a Corporate Controller, CFO, or VP of Finance and Administration/Accounting.

I look forward to reaching out to many of you over the period of the next few weeks and welcome you sharing with me any introductions and leads you may become aware of.

Best regards y'all,

Steve

srelliott@gci.net

Replies
Tom Maupin
Member: 1999

Subject: Re:Introduction

Submitted on 08-22-16 10:40 pm.
Steve,

Welcome to the Carolinas.  Make sure that you send me your updated resume at tmaupin@vaco.com.  We have some clients in Columbia and you can always call me to brainstorm. Welcome to the Charlotte Chapter. Hopefully you can make some our monthly meetings in Charlotte or, better yet, start a Chapter in Columbia.

How many members do you think monitor these postings?

Best Regards,

Tom

Steve Elliott
Member: 2016

Subject: Re:Introduction

Submitted on 08-23-16 3:55 pm.
Tom,

As one who is now incorporating the use of the FENG portal into my daily routine, your question on how many members view postings is a good one.  I am finding FENG as valuable as LinkedIn as I look for my next great opportunity.

I'm looking forward to establishing some great professional and personal relationships through FENG.

Have a great week,

Steve

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo