Topic: General Posts

Subject: Blockchain and cryptocurrency interest group?
Peter Rehm
Member: 2002
Submitted on 01-18-18 12:03 pm
Would anyone in FENG be intersted in forming a blockchain and/or cryptocurrency accounting/ interest group.

I've spent the past several months acquiring a fair amount of knowledge on the subject and am interested in communicating with any other FENG members who are involved in this or would like to become involved.

I'll be providing a 45 minute tax speech to a day long seminar of The Atlanta Blockchain here in Atlanta on January 27. If you are located in the area we would love to have you come. Unfortunately the available tickets  are not cheap ($100) but you'll get to meet about 150 entrepreneurially-oriented blockchain experts and you will come away with lots of new information that you may be able to apply to your business. If you just want to look at the registration please go to Meetup.com and look for TAB (The Atlanta Blockchain).

Peter Rehm, CPA

Atlanta FENG Chapter

plrehm@gmail.com

770-851-8283

Replies
Arun Dharmapuri
Member: 2018

Subject: Re:Blockchain and cryptocurrency interest group?

Submitted on 01-18-18 8:16 pm.
Hello,

I am interested in the group. 

Thank you,

Arun Dharmapuri

arundharmapuri@gmail.com

Patrick Keane
Member: 2004

Submitted on 07-02-18 4:49 pm.
Peter - 

I am interested in forming a blockchain / cryptocurrency group.  In the meantime, I'd be happy to compare notes iwth you.

--Patrick Keane

203-964-6875

pmkeane59@gmail.com

Jeff Krasner
Member: 2017

Submitted on 07-03-18 9:52 pm.
 Another interested party for a blockchain/crypto group.

Jeff Krasner

NY FENG group

jakrasner@gmail.com

516-361-1779

Anthony Aiello
Member: 2006

Submitted on 07-05-18 6:27 pm.
I've been gathering information recently and am interested in this new technology as well. 

Thank you,

Anthony Aiello

aaiello11746@yahoo.com

Joe Carino
Member: 2014

Submitted on 07-09-18 4:58 pm.
I'm interested in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency interest group as well.  Thanks - Joe

josephjcarino@gmail.com

(760) 214-4651

Dana Jensen
Member: 2018

Submitted on 07-11-18 6:09 pm.
I would be interested in Blockchain and, more broadly, emerging technologies which will have a future impact on FP&A.  Specifically, Process Robotics, Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Computing, In-Memory Computing and Blockchain.  IMA hosted a webinar last month touching on each of these technologies; but left us with more questions than answers.  To lead these "revolutions," we'll need a lot more intell in each of these areas.  Count me in!

Dana Jensen, CCIFP

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo