Topic: General Posts

Subject: Seeking Treasury Funding or Cash Management Opportunities in the Financial Services Industry
Frank Corallo
Member: 2005
Submitted on 02-19-18 9:02 am
I am Corporate Treasury professional  with over 30 years of experience, with expertise in Funding, Cash and Liquidity Management, Capital Markets Financing  and execution.  

My experience in managing and coordinating short and long-term debt and funding transactions and to foster and maintain relationships will prove to be a valuable asset.

I have recently become unemployed due to downsizing and cost cutting efforts due to the acquisition of my former employer KCG, Inc. by Virtu Financial Group.

I am perusing a consulting or full time role as a Corporate Treasury professional in the Financial Services industry, primarily in the cash management, funding, banking or capital markets space, 

I look forward to discussing my qualifications and objectives in further detail.

Sincerely,

Frank Corallo
201-286-0092
Fcorallo@msn.com

Replies
Hector Rodriguez
Member: 2002

Subject: Re:Seeking Treasury Funding or Cash Management Opportunities in the Financial Services Industry

Submitted on 02-21-18 11:47 am.
I was approached by a recuiter seeking a Director of Treasury with a publicly held company "to replace someone who relocated out of the area". Try contacting her directly at:

Nancy Agres-Andersen Vice President and Recruiting Manager at Robert Half 904-358-7855 nancy.andersen@roberthalf.com

Good Luck!

Regards

Hector Rodriguez

305-2817527

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo