Topic: General Posts

Subject: Do you like the FENG Forum?
Michael Bud
Michael Bud
Member: 2007
Submitted on 07-27-18 12:23 am
Please let me know if you are finding The FENG Forum a useful tool for networking and asking/answering questions. Let me know what features you might like to see added or improved to make this area more useful.

Thanks!

Replies
Steve Bud
Member: 2010

Subject: Re:Do you like the FENG Forum?

Submitted on 07-27-18 12:31 am.
I feel like the interface is a little old, clunky and feels outdated.  Also, it should be easier to search and find information here.

Robert Darbee
Member: 2003

Submitted on 07-27-18 1:00 pm.
Agreed fully with comments immediately above.  Looks pretty 'Last Century.'

Peter Rehm
Member: 2002

Submitted on 07-27-18 5:03 pm.
I think you need to add an area for blockchain enthusiasts -- eg how blockchain is projected to be and being used in the finance and accounting functions

Steve Feaster
Member: 2017

Submitted on 07-30-18 6:23 pm.
I find the FENG forum to be a useful tool.  The functionality is a bit limited compared to message boards I frequent.

Wish list:

• Positive voting/liking.  More Facebook than Reddit.  I'm not concerned with how much anyone DISlikes a comment.

• View counter, and ability to sort by it.

• Additional sorting options for posts and replies (most recent, most commented, most viewed, most 'liked')

• Collapsable threaded replies (not sure if that exists here as most replies seem to be direct to the post)

• Read/unread visuals.

It's possible some of this exists and I'm just missing it in the presentation.  Still - what exists is much better than nothing, and I appreciate that anyone takes the time to read and reply.

Steve

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo