Topic: General Posts
The following opportunity is being posted by my good friend and business colleague, Steve Callisher. Please self qualify and apply directly through him (email at the end of this posting) if interested.
To support additional growth, I'm recruiting a Manager/Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, for Logistyx Technologies, LLC, a rapidly growing PE owned mid sized company based in Rolling Meadows, Illinois and operating on three continents.
Logistyx Technologies is a software company and a leader in transportation management execution (TME) which helps businesses reduce shipping costs, boost efficiency, & enhance customer service.
Reporting to the CFO, this position owns the FP & A function and is responsible for:
1. Annual budget model & planning process
2. Develop annual plan considering the various revenue streams, related gross profit, & company cost structure.
3. Quarterly/Monthly forecast model & update process
4. Daily/Weekly (52 week rolling) cash flow forecast
5. Gross Profit assurance - ensuring that profitability matches contract & desired returns.
6. Decision support/ modeling - (e.g. capital investments, pricing impacts, contract negotiations, etc.)
1. MBA with degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent experience. CPA a plus
2. 8+ years experience in a mid-market company or division of a large corporation
3. Strong understanding of how income statements, balance sheets, & statement of cash flows work.
4. Financial statement modeling using MS Excel & H/V-Lookups, pivot tables, etc.
5. Product level support/modeling experience desired
6. International/multi-currency experience preferred
7. Industry experience in technology, software (perpetual licenses, support/maintenance, Software as a Service (SAAS), preferred
8. M&A support/due diligence experience desired.
9. Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal skills, & project management skills.
Candidates should send resume & salary requirements to: Steve Callisher at firstname.lastname@example.org