Topic: Boston, MA

Subject: Are you interested in serving on the finance committee of a local Not-for-profit?
Dave Morrissette
Member: 2002
Submitted on 10-24-18 7:46 pm
The Finance committee of Asperger/Autism Network (AANE.org) is recruiting several new members.  We greatly need the skills of a person serving as a Controller of a NFP organization who can bring NFP accounting knowledge, best practices, and provide business advice to the organization.  The finance committee functions as the business backbone of the organization.  The committee meets approximately 10x per year. 

AANE is an established Not-for-Profit organization, based in Watertown, MA dedicated to improving the lives of those with Asperger/Autism.  The group has been instrumental in fighting for the rights and needs of the special needs community.  AANE provides support and resources to parents, family members, educators and mental health providers and now dedicates a good deal of its services to adults.  

If you are interested in serving at AANE, please reach out to me directly at dmorrissette@learningprep.org.

Replies
Mark Coron
Member: 2004

Subject: Re:Are you interested in serving on the finance committee of a local Not-for-profit?

Submitted on 11-14-18 7:35 pm.
I am one of three Not for Profit chairs for FENG's Special Interest group.  I recently relocated from Cranston, RI to Attleboro, MA, please reach out to me to discuss, thanks Mark

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo