Supply Chain/Manufacturing ERP SME
The Supply Chain/Manufacturing ERP SME works closely with all functions and key stakeholders to determine requirements for solution planning and implementation for our ERP system, IFS.
This position is to support ERP project manager with upgrade tasks, process improvement, testing, and training as well as to provide functional support to end users.
This position will also support, develop and build ERP SOP/technical/working instruction documentation.
Skills and Experience:
· English and Chinese (Mandarin) language skills required
· 2-3 years’ Supply Chain and Manufacturing experience working in ERP software (like SAP/Oracle/NetSuite/IFS)
· Knowledge and ability to develop integrated business solutions with cross functional team
· Excellent written/verbal communication, planning and organizational skills
· Experience collaborating with overseas to deliver business solutions is a plus
· Experience using IFS v.8 or newer version is a plus
· Ability to travel occasionally
· Medical, dental, vision insurance
· 401k with company match
Home | © 2018 The Financial Executives Networking Group | Legal Info | Website by Square Squared | Advertise