Topic: General Posts
Please contact Manu if interested. Happy Hunting, Happy Holidays!
Title: Client Service Advisor
Position Type: 1-year contract
Location: Long Island City, NY
We seek candidates with customer service experience whether in person or in a contact center environment. Individuals who demonstrate attention to details and client service orientation are a big plus. We look for people who are a Team Player with good communication skills. Also a record of jobs or assignments with increasing responsibility.
- One to two years of experience working in a securities industry (Sales Assistant or Operations experience a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of securities products, systems and policies
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Series 7 preferred
- Prior experience with NetX 360 (Pershing platform) a plus
The Investment Services desk assists Financial Advisors (FAs) and client Call Centers with various facets of their business. As a member of this team, you will serve as liaison between the FA and Core Operations functions. You'll be expected to respond to inquiries on policies and procedures with regard to every aspect of brokerage operations, including entering orders for the Financial Advisors and their team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Client Personal Wealth Management Financial Advisors (FAs) (sales force in branches providing investment advice to clients) as well as internal client call centers.
- Responding to inquiries about investment products (equities, mutual funds, bonds, options, structured notes, UITs, syndicates, etc.)
- Updating customer account information as requested by the Financial Advisor
- Processing financial and non-financial transactions
- Serving as the liaison between FAs, Branch Ops and our clearing firm
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring the timely completion of FA / client inquiries
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at 212-986-4600 ext. 4231, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
|Senior Technical Recruiter|
|TSR Consulting Services, Inc.|
|420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 835, New York, NY 10170|
|Office: 212-986-4600 Ext. 4231|
|http://www.tsrconsulting.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.tsrconsulting.com|