Topic: Internal Audit
• Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to capital planning process operations including DFAST and CCAR in accordance with group audit methodology and the established risk assessment framework.
• Contribute to risk assessment profiles/business monitoring and the overall implementation of group audit methodology.
• Undertake audit assignments, draft audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate issue tracking and validate closure of issues.
• Pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas and work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally.
• Complete all work assigned on a timely basis, including ad hoc projects and special investigations.
• Develop and maintain broad financial services experience, Bank knowledge, and technical expertise. Keeps current on business/industry changes and their effect on the audit plan/approach and Risk Assessments.
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience in large financial services, big 4 accounting firm or regulatory agencies such as FRB/OCC
• Working knowledge of key financial and regulatory reporting risks. Strong understanding of banking and capital markets products, key banking regulations e.g. Basel II/III, CCAR
• Prior experience in areas related to Risk Management, Scenario Development, Stress Testing, quantitative estimation approaches, capital policy and adequacy, model risk, FRY 14 A & Q/M regulatory reporting, data governance etc, is highly desirable
• A flexible, pro-active, self-sufficient and innovative individual with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and meet them within budget to enable timely and efficient completion of audit projects.
• Excellent written / verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels within Group Audit and with the client.
Bachelors degree required in Finance, accounting, business or quantitative fields
If interested or know of anyone interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org