Topic: Denver, CO
I am looking for an immediately available interim FP&A Manager for a company based in Laffayette, CO. for a 4-6 month assignment.
If you are aware of anyone looking and available I'd be grateful for any support. Job spec below.
FP&A Manager (Interim)
Looking for an experienced FP&A professional, on a 4-6 month contract, who can hit the ground running covering the soon to be vacant Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
The role will report into the Group Head of FP&A based in Cambridge UK (supported by the US Finance Manager), and will support the ongoing assessment of the US FP&A requirements, group process and reporting, as well as owning the closing off of the 2019 budget. It looks after a team of two analysts and will work alongside the US Site Finance Manager. Therefore, the role will focus on:
- 2019 Group Budget completion
- Support the ongoing development and production of the monthly management pack and associated schedules
- Support the quarterly commission calculation process
- Support the development of the forecasting process
- FP&A activities undertaken by US team
- Assess the level of FP&A activities undertaken by the US team
- Provide insight into what is missing or where the significant challenges are.
- Review with the team potential efficiency gains in how they operate
- Business Partner the US site management
- Work with the wider business to understand their local and global reporting requirements.
- Assess the ability on meeting these challenges, in terms of systems and processes.
The individual should have:
- Experienced in managing a small team
- Experienced working within a global organisation
- Experienced business partner, competent at engaging across the business
- Manufacturing experience desirable
- Excellent excel skills and proficient in financial systems
- Self-starter, someone who can work on their own initiative to resolve the challenges
- Process improvement experience is desirable.