Topic: Kansas City, KS
DIRECTOR OF REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Hospital in Leawood is seeking a Director to oversee receivable department for hospital and clinic billings. This position is responsible for correct and accurate billing, accounts receivables, claim submissions, insurance follow up, and denials management. The Director will provide leadership and technical guidance to the billing team and will establish procedures that are required for effective processes. This position will report to the Senior Executive Officer.
Essential Job Duties:
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills through training, supervision, coaching and mentoring of others
- Develop and implement procedures for billing operations working with hospital and clinic managers for proper collection of demographic and billing information.
- Delegate and assign work to a staff of twelve in accounts receivable.
- Establish and maintain and internal controls related to billing and collections.
- Follow and maintain compliance with all regarding federal, state and local guidelines
- Be proficient in both hospital and clinic billing software systems
- Work with accounting department to reconcile accounts receivables and contractual write-offs on a monthly bases.
- Establish and maintain best practice benchmark metrics to demonstrate competency of the department
- Represent the department and the organization at cross departmental meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related experience required.
- Master’s Degree in business or healthcare administration preferred.
- 3-5 years of supervisory or management experience required
- Minimum of 3 years clinic and/or hospital insurance billing with a deep understanding of medical billing rules and regulations required
- Knowledge of CPT medical coding
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little to no supervision
- Able to work in a team environment and interact closely with billing team members
- Goal oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- - Analytical with attention to detail
- - Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel and Word
Excellent Benefits including 401k/profit sharing, bonus plan, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans.
“We are an equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, disabled, and protected veterans.”
Submit resume and CV to email@example.com