Topic: Orlando, FL
Financial Audit Manager for Orlando
The Finance Audit Manager is responsible for managing key elements of client audit engagements and overseeing consultants in the completion of client-based audit fieldwork. The Finance Audit Manager will perform initial reviews of their project team’s deliverables and will interact with client stakeholders regularly throughout their audit engagements. As a key member of the project team, the Finance Audit Manager must be capable of managing multiple long-term projects, contributing leadership, experience, and value towards the development and progression of project activities.
- Leads outsourced and co-sourced internal and financial audits, as part of a solutions-focused project team.
- Provides consultation on audit, risk, finance operations, and internal control guidance.
- Manages compliance engagements, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) programs.
- Develops risk-based audit programs
- Leads the analysis and evaluation of financial-, operational-, and technology-based business processes and general controls within diverse organizations.
- Researches accounting standards, including but not limited to US GAAP & IFRS requirements.
- Interprets accounting standards and identifies significant and pervasive risks.
- Verbally communicates findings to senior management and drafts professional, comprehensive, and complete audit reports of in-scope areas.
- Demonstrates strong project leadership expertise, mentoring staff and reviewing deliverables throughout engagements.
- Collaborates with project teams to lead in the design of audit procedures and monitoring solutions.
- Leads small teams effectively and efficiently and manages multiple projects at the same time, providing valuable, meaningful feedback in a timely and concise manner.
- Ensures that project leadership is up to date on any issues and resolutions.
- Partners on business development activities, specifically participating in new account meetings and creating and presenting related proposals.
- Performs other duties as assigned by project and practice leadership.
- +5 years in public accounting, internal audit, or related consulting experience
Education & Certifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a similarly related field.
- Up to 50% of this position includes travel, both regional and international.
National Delivery Federal Specialist