Topic: General Posts
Here is a resume for a business office internship for a very capable and professional student. Please consider her for any role and contact her directly.
319 Willow Glenn Drive, Marietta, GA 30068 (770) 828-9303
To obtain position as a paid intern while engaging in opportunities to make business connections, develop professional skills, and distinguish myself from others in my field after graduation.
Education and Training
Georgia Southern University Major - Accounting GPA - 3.93
• Time Management
• Detail Oriented
August 2017 - present
• Professional Communication
• Strong Work Ethic
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and QuickBooks
Miller Mobile Veterinary Services & Animal Hospital - Accountant Intern March 2017 - present
• Manages finances of business by coding card and account transactions via QuickBooks
• Managing multiple social media platforms and utilizing specialized data software
• Effectively communicating with customers via phone and face-to-face communications to schedule appointments and relay messages
Kroger - Cashier May 2018 - present
• Accurately accounting for all purchased items and maintaining accurate inventories
• Recalling quickly and accurately specific coding for wide variety of products
• Professionally troubleshooting to rectify issues and satisfy customers
• Communicating with customers in a pleasant and professional manner
Milk + Honey Showroom - Sales Assistant May 2016 - August 2016
• Utilize specialized software and appropriately file and organize paperwork
• Efficiently assembling and disassembling displays
Activities and Leadership Experience
Kappa Kappa Gamma - Treasurer January 2018 - present Manages sorority budgets and membership dues, communicates frequently with
members and professionals to ensure the financial stability of sorority.
FYE Peer Leader August 2018 - December 2018 Works with students in First Year Experience courses to serve as advocate for and
resource to students. Helps with grading, answering questions, conveying information between students and professor.
Phi Eta Sigma January 2018 - May 2018
The nation's oldest and largest honor society for first-year college students.