Topic: General Posts

Subject: Tehcnical Accounting Advisors
Febien Lijiam Ghebreyesus
Member: 2019
Dear FENG members,

I am reaching out to see if any of you can refer me to a good and reputable Technical Accounting Advisor. I am particularly looking for advise in the topic of revenue recognition, Lease Accounting and impairment of Subsidiary Investments.

Thank you

Febien

Replies
Rodney Eaton
Member: 2013

Subject: Re:Tehcnical Accounting Advisors

Submitted on 07-27-19 1:52 pm.
Good morning,

What are you looking for?  Is it someone to come in and put hands on to assist and direct others to perform the compliance?  Or are you looking for software that can help?  Or is it both?  Where are you located?

If you like we could speak Monday or Tuesday (July 29 and 30) morning between 8 and 10 a.m.  I will need to call you so if this works for you let me know when and what phone number to call.  Thanks.

Regards,

Rodney Eaton

Taj Gulamani
Member: 2007

Submitted on 07-30-19 4:54 am.
RoseRyan is a 25 year old advisory, with an excellent reputation and very experienced in Technical Accounting.

Their phone number : tel: (510) 456-3056

Taj

Brad Howatt
Member: 2014

Submitted on 08-08-19 3:45 pm.
Febian,

Not sure if you found the technical accounting resources you were looking for, but wanted to reach out. I have done a lot of work with lease accounting and ASC 842 in my last position and I may know of a firm that has two retired Big 4 partners on staff, but they utilize a more palatable fee structure.  Drop me a note at bradleyhowatt@gmail.com if you are still in need of assistance.

Brad Howatt

Pauline Dumas
Member: 2019

Submitted on 08-08-19 5:10 pm.
If you're still looking for someone, please shoot me an email. I can arrange for you to speak with someone at my firm, Squar Milner. With all the of accounting changes and ASC 606 for Revenue Recognition, it is important to get an advisor that will help you. I can be reached at pdumas@squarmilner.com.

https://squarmilner.com/

Rajeeva Serasinghe
Member: 2016

Submitted on 08-08-19 6:26 pm.
hi Febian,

I have worked on several ASC 606 and ASC 842 projects at clients from multiple industries.  Would be happy to explore how I can be of assistance to you.

I can be reached at rserasinghe@focal-point.com.

Rajeeva

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo