Topic: General Posts

Subject: PEO Recommendation in NH
Kevin McGrath
Member: 2010
Submitted on 11-08-19 8:57 pm
I am the CFO of a small manufacturing company (less than 50 employees) in NH.  Looking to switch to a PEO.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

Replies
John Backus
Member: 2018
Subject: Re:PEO Recommendation in NH

Submitted on 11-12-19 12:55 am.
I am sorry but what is a "PEO"?

John Backus

Bob Newton
Member: 1998

Submitted on 11-12-19 5:18 pm.
I don't have a firm to recommend, but an observation based on experience. While the cost of PEO vs. in-house HR admin may seem persuasive, the intangible cost can more than offset that. Intangibles include employee engagement, incentives, and teamwork with peers and managers.

Carolyn Sherry
Member: 2015

Submitted on 11-17-19 3:56 pm.
I've only worked with TriNet and, generally found them to be responsive. If it would help, I have an article that I saved from Business News Daily dated February 27, 2018 showing a summary of the various vendors and the best for each "category" of company size (small business, very small business...).

If you are unable to locate the article, please let me know - I'd be more than happy to forward.

Regards,

Carolyn Sherry (csherry125@gmail.com)

John Taylor
Member: 2012

Submitted on 11-26-19 9:24 pm.
Justworx

Wendy Solomon
Member: 2015

Submitted on 12-04-19 4:38 pm.
I have worked with Insperity previously and found to be a very useful resource.  They use united health care and offered competitive rates to us.  Let me know if you would like to me to make an introduction for you.

Wendy Solomon

Milan Gandhi
Member: 2006

Submitted on 12-04-19 9:56 pm.
Kevin

Choice of PEO depends on few factors and as I have worked with few ones, I can walk you through the process. I know folks in ADP Totalsource, TriNet and Insperity at highest level and can connect you if you wish.

My cell is 917 854 8447.

Regards

Milan

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo