Topic: General Posts

Subject: Netsuite
John Bartos
Member: 2018
Submitted on 01-10-20 5:48 pm
I am seeking user information of Netsuite ERP.  I'd like Non-Oracle information.

Replies
Jim Ganley
Member: 2004

Subject: Re:Netsuite

Submitted on 01-10-20 10:20 pm.
Please send me an email with a little background.

I selected and implemented NetSuite at a rapidly growing cybersecurity company in 2013.  Six months ago I changed jobs and I have selected to change systems to NetSuite at my new company.  Our Canadian division is halfway through their implementation.  

Regards,

Jim Ganley

Chief Accounting Officer

Compass Datacenters 

14555 North Dallas Parkway | Suite 125 

Dallas, TX 75254 

Direct: +1 (214) 452-0355

Mobile: +1 (469) 307-9663

Email: jganley@compassdatacenters.com

Web: www.compassdatacenters.com

John Bartos
Member: 2018

Submitted on 01-13-20 8:33 pm.
I am looking for a user guide to Netsuite.  Something along the lines of Netsuite for Dummy's.  

I've used the tool and appreciate the power of Suite Answers for one off queries.  I am after

a larger, all inclusive manual.   Is there such a document?

John Bartos

Dave Irwin
Member: 2004

Submitted on 01-15-20 6:18 pm.
Dave Irwin here - hopefully joining up with a food mfg and distributor soon that selected

NetSuite and plan to implement by October 2020.  Anyone have an implementation guide and

or any advice on NetSuite appreciated.  Also for your info at last job at Threshold Enterprises LTD

a nutritional aupplement and viatmin mfg and distributor in California I learned MS Power BI to 

connect with MS Navision.  Power BI is powerful, connects to any ODBC database in view only

basis but to public dbases like the CDC Flu information updated weekly by the CDC.  If you have any interest 

in MS Power BI - glad to help.  Cell number is 828-577-3766

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo