Topic: General Posts

Subject: 13 week cash flow excel sheet
Peter Morales
Member: 2002
Submitted on 02-24-20 10:54 am
Hi FENG members, can someone share with me a 13 week cash flow (Excel) sheet?

Is it typical for them to be automatvially linked to the the bank checking account or is it still typically a mnaual process?

Regards

Peter Morales

Bergen Chapter

pmorales19@aol.com 

908-414-0962

Replies
Paul Newman
Member: 2019
Subject: Re:13 week cash flow excel sheet

Submitted on 02-24-20 4:32 pm.
Peter, my experience is they are somewhat "manual", but that includes copying, cutting, and pasting, versus inputting amounts, although there is some of that also. I've done more than I care to admit! But don't have any decent saved copies. Call if you want to discuss.

Sharon Zhao
Member: 2015

Submitted on 02-25-20 11:56 pm.
Hi Peter:

Depending on how you use this cash flow projection / statement, it can be prepared in different ways / approaches.  

I have built and / or cleaned up cash flow projections for companies in serious cash crunches for PE firms as well as for internal use to make prioritization on payments.  In order to make this meaningful and useful, all of these depend on your data source, how you use it (who is the audiance), etc.

Please do not hestiate to reach me at sharon.zhao.bpi@gmail.com if you would like to disucss in more details.

Have a nice day!

Sharon Zhao

sharon.zhao.bpi@gmail.com

Rohita Land
Member: 2020

Submitted on 03-06-20 8:46 pm.
Good Afternoon

You can automate the sheet to a degree, with little manual inputs.  

You won't be able to link it to the bank itself but you can create a robust sheet that can minimize typing in manually. 

Shoot me an email at rohitaland@gmail.com with your inputs (the flow of  the money in your company) and I can see if it will work with the current sheet I have and I can just send you what I have built.  

Peter Morales
Member: 2002

Submitted on 03-06-20 10:55 pm.
Hi Thx you I do not need an Excel sheet at this time but thank you very much fo ryour response...Much appreciated

Regards

Peter 908-414-0962

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo