Topic: Los Angeles (South Bay), CA

Subject: CFO - hybrid Construction - South Bay
Bob Bruning
Member: 2001
Submitted on 03-16-20 5:14 pm

I am an Executive Search Consultant with Truenorth Executive Search, and we work with private equity firms and their portfolio companies.

We have just begun a search for a Chief Financial Officer of a disruptive innovator in the sustainability-focused sector located in the Greater Los Angeles Area. Our client is a hybrid construction company and they are seeking a hands-on CFO to lead the growth and transformation of the company. This position will have direct responsibility for the finance and accounting functions in an intensive manufacturing and installation services business.

This is a great opportunity to join a growing company on the ground floor and professionalize the finance and accounting functions. The CFO will be a key player in strategic management decisions at a sustainability-focused company looking to make a difference in the Country.

Our client is offering a compelling compensation package. I wondered if this could be timely and interesting for you or, if not, if you may have any suggestions for us as we continue our search. Please drop me a line--my coordinates are listed below.

Regards,

P.P. Warren Veldhuis

David Rakusin
Truenorth Executive Search, Inc.
(T) 705.792.9211 ext. 480
drakusin@truenorthsearch.com
www.truenorthsearch.com

Replies
Sharon Zhao
Member: 2015

Subject: Re:CFO - hybrid Construction - South Bay

Submitted on 06-05-20 10:22 pm.
Hello Bob:

Just saw this posting.  Do you know if this role has been fileed?  I can refer someone for this role if it is still open.

Hope all are well.

Thank you!

Sharon

310-619-9036

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo