Topic: Washington, DC
EIR / Chief Operating Officer
CyberSecurity Startup with highly disruptive technology in greater DC area with patented IP, B2C product released, and seed funding, is looking for an energetic person to spearhead the company as its President / Chief Operating Officer. As the COO you will work closely with founder to building the company fast leading to Series A institutional funding in one year. Local candidates only.
You will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the founders and the Executive team, establishing long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. You will also be responsible for working with he VP of Business Development on sales & marketing strategies and the CTO on product planning and management.
The Company has two distinct product offerings with the core patented user authentication technology: The B2C has been released. The B2B version is under development.
· Minimum of 2 years in technology / software industry
· A positive and proactive “can do” attitude
· Ability and desire to take ownership of the company operations
· Strong Sales & Marketing ability
· Potential to become a team leader: Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· A road warrior in technology applications
· Bachelors’ Degree in Business or a related field. Advanced degree in preferred
Preferred initial compensation will be in form of equity only, tied to performance. However, we may consider some cash compensation at the outset. We prefer to reserve the entire seed funding that we have raised for technology development, Sales & Marketing and building the business. Cash compensation will commence post series A funding.
As one of the first five executive members of the Company, you will be a part of an exciting technology startup from start to exit; have an opportunity to ramp up substantial equity in the Company, and have a potential windfall at exit!
*** LOCAL GREATER WASHINGTON DC / DMV AREA CANDIDATES ONLY ***