Topic: Orlando, FL
Position: CFO Consultant
Salary: $100-$120K plus yearend bonus
Company offers tailored services to meet the needs of each client, the company provides a high-level, strategic financial vision and knowledge needed to run a successful business.
- CPA-and Public Accounting
- Large and small company experience
- Experience as either a corporate controller, CFO or VP of Finance
- 20 year old company in the area
- 40 hours a week
- Company has a reputation to have a great work environment
- CFO and Controller level responsibilities
CFO consultant will work with many clients on numerous of responsibilities which include: implementation, tax planning, succession plan, mergers and acquisitions, reporting, cash flow etc.
- CPA License
- 10 years of work experience in Accounting and/or Financial Management. + of public accounting experience preferably with different clients
- Thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, financial controls, regulatory requirements and compliance.
- At least 4 years of experience planning, developing, and managing departmental expense and capital budgets
- At least 6 years of direct leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership experience.
Shaun Carrero | Partner, Executive Recruitment
email@example.com | direct 407-982-7695