Topic: General Posts

Subject: On Indeed: FP&A Manager, Ascendo Resources, $140,000 - $175,000 a year
Natalie Romanenko
Member: 2020

Ascendo Resources is actively seeking an FP&A Manager with strong financing/accounting expertise. This role is with a dynamic start-up company located in New York City, NY.

This is a great opportunity for a hands-on proactive leader to offer their expertise and touch all aspects of accounting/finance procedures for a growing organization.

You will work closely with the Financial Controller and Cheif Strategy Officer.

Salary: $140,000 - $175,000/year

Roles and Responsibilities:

Oversee 2 critical areas: Financial Planning & Analysis and Treasury/Accounting; also will be an integral member of M&A/strategic planning process

Financial Planning & Analysis:

• Oversee budgeting, forecasting and operational KPI tracking across brands

• Develop corporate-wide financial reporting schedules required for brands

• Work with General Managers and Revenue leads (Performance Marketing, Amazon and Wholesale) to forecast and track weekly and monthly reporting; including weekly calls with GMs to review performance

• Own consolidated 3 statement model for senior leadership, investor relations and lending partners

Treasury/Accounting/Cash Management

• Work with accounting to review and approve monthly close, lender reporting, etc

• Work with accounting for AP/AR collections and payments

• Manage intercompany loans (HoldCo to Subco) for working capital needs

• Lead NetSuite implementation across a broader portfolio

• Build and maintain 13 week cash flow reports for all portfolio brands + consolidated

M&A / Strategic Planning / Portfolio Management

• Support M&A diligence process including the analysis of target financials and the creation of pro forma financial models

• Lead financial diligence process including financial, accounting and tax considerations; assess future cash needs required for growth

• Responsible for successfully onboarding acquisitions into Win financial platform, including NetSuite implementation and alignment with Win financial reporting

• Related to FP&A, partner with GMs for annual strategic planning process and quarterly reviews

Job Type: Full-time

Pay: $140,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year

Benefits:

• Dental Insurance

• Flexible Schedule

• Health Insurance

• Life Insurance

• Paid Time Off

• Vision Insurance

Schedule:

• Monday to Friday

Experience:

• M&A: 5 years (Preferred)

• FP&A: 5 years (Required)

• Accounting : 5 years (Preferred)

This Company Describes Its Culture as:

• Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused

• Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative

Work Remotely:

• Temporarily due to COVID-19

- 16 days agoreport job

Replies
Dan Helming
Member: 1999

Subject: Re:On Indeed: FP

Submitted on 09-08-20 5:36 pm.
Hi Natalie-  Looks like a great opportunity.  I've worked flexibly in F,P&A roles or as a Controller with high analytics/ KPIs and the like. 

I'm trying to see where I can post a profile here.  Perhaps give me your email, I'm dhelming@yahoo.com..

Best, Dan

Doug Harrison

Submitted on 09-10-20 2:11 pm.
Natalie,

This position sounds very interesting and I would like to learn more.  I can be reached at douglascharrison@gmail.com or 817-304-5727 so I can share my background with you to see if you believe there is a good match of skilss & experience.

Thank you,

Doug Harrison

Mike Franchina
Member: 2004

Submitted on 09-10-20 7:04 pm.
Hi Natalie,

Thank you for posting , this sounds like an interesting position which I would like to learn more about and perhaps see if there is a fit . I can be reached at mjfranchina12@gmail.com or 203.249.4884 .

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Michael Franchina

Natalie Romanenko

Submitted on 09-12-20 5:35 pm.
I saw the job on Indeed.com, which is a career site, and shared it with the FENG members. Check the site.

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo