Topic: Kansas City (Metro), KS and MO

Subject: Status of the KC FENG
Mark Blackton
Member: 2002
Submitted on 10-10-20 5:49 pm
What can we say and what can we do? 2020 has been an extraordinary year! We are sure that you have a story to tell and we want to hear it.

The purpose of this message is to let you know what is happening at the KC FENG Chapter.

The National Leadership of the FENG have wisely opted for safety and have canceled all in person meetings for the foreseeable future.  They have done a fantastic job of providing ZOOM support that allow meetings to be held virtually. A plus is that you can attend chapter meetings all over the world now!

As I, Mark, love to meet with people in person, I must admit that I have had a hard time promoting ZOOM meetings.  In hindsight this has been a huge mistake.  Here is why: Our members need to have friendship and encouragement.

We have two 2020 meetings remaining.  Each of these will be Networking meeting on Zoom (October 13th and November 17th ). These meetings are set up to allow you one on one discussions with your friends as we do virtual break out rooms of 2 or 3 members for 7 to 10 minutes per break out.  We have had very positive feedback from members on this format.  We hope that you will RSVP as soon as possible for these meetings.

What is going to happen during 2021?  We are reenergized to serve you! We will plan on ZOOM meetings, converting to in person as soon as possible. Several excellent speakers have volunteered to address our Business Meetings, so we are sure you will be educated and entertained!

If you have questions or suggestions please reach out to Gary or Mark, you can reply to this message or find our contact information on the KC FENG webpage.

Regards, Mark and Gary

Replies
 No replies

OUR SPONSORS:

cfo